Weezie's Words, Wisdom and Whimsy

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Have Given Up Blog-Stalking!
Ok, ok, I take that back. I know I will STILL make my round of visits to various blogs (you folks are just too darn interesting to give it up! lol)...but at least now I won't feel guilty about doing it since I will also be 'contributing' and enabling some 'blog-stalkers' myself.
Although, truth be known, I don't know how many interesting posts I'll have and you'll likely be clamouring to stay AWAY from reading my blog out of boredom! :)
But, without much further ado....here I am at last! Welcome to my little piece of the web!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Go Weezie, go Weezie! My blog is up and running as well. I've added you to my favorites list. Now I have to figure out how to do sidebars so I can put you actually on my blog!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Stalker!!
Welcome to the world!

Empress4

12:35 PM  
Blogger shirley said...

You will be addicted like the rest of us now! Welcome!

shirley

1:06 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

yay weezie!! :)

3:36 AM  
Blogger agent713 said...

Yeah Weezie!!! Great title :)
Welcome!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You go Weezie! Welcome to our secret club. Hi, I'm Denise and I'm a blog-aholic.
::everyone:: Hi Denise...
I blog too so you are welcome to read about my boring life and I won't think you're stalking.
When life gives you lemons, make some lemonade, sit at the computer, and read about someone else's life!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home